Boulder, Colorado, is a picturesque town in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. It’s a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts like us who love to ski, snowboard, hike, and bike in the stunning mountain scenery. But Boulder isn’t just a playground for outdoor activities. It’s also a cultural hub, home to a thriving arts scene, excellent restaurants, and lively nightlife. In this blog, we’ll explore some of the best things to do in Boulder, CO, including skiing, snowboarding, and more.
- Skiing and Snowboarding: in Boulder is just a short drive from some of the best ski resorts in the country, including Eldora Mountain Resort, located just 21 miles west of the city. Eldora offers skiers and snowboarders a variety of terrain, from beginner to expert, with stunning views of the Continental Divide. Other popular ski resorts in the area include Loveland Ski Area, Copper Mountain, and Breckenridge.
- Hiking Boulder: is home to some of the best hiking trails in the country, with stunning views of the mountains, valleys, and wildlife. Some of the most popular courses include Chautauqua Park, which features a network of trails through the foothills, and the Flatirons, which offer stunning views of Boulder Valley. Other popular hikes include the Royal Arch Trail, Mount Sanitas Trail, and Boulder Creek Path.
- Brewery Tours: Boulder is home to some of the best craft breweries in the country, and a brewery tour is a great way to experience the local beer scene. Some of the most popular breweries in the area include Avery Brewing Company, Boulder Beer Company, and Upslope Brewing Company.
- Pearl Street Mall: The Pearl Street Mall is a pedestrian-only shopping and dining area in downtown Boulder. The mall is home to various shops, restaurants, and street performers, and it’s a great place to spend an afternoon or evening.
- Boulder Farmers’ Market: The Boulder Farmers’ Market is a year-round market that features locally grown produce, artisanal foods, and handcrafted goods. The market is open on Saturdays from April through November and Saturdays and Wednesdays from December through March.
After a fun day on the slopes, caring for your body is essential to keep going. That’s why we recommend visiting Dr. Alison at Atlas Chiropractic in Boulder, CO. Dr. Alison is a licensed chiropractor specializing in sports injuries and can help you recover from a long day on the mountain. Boulder, CO, is a fantastic destination for outdoor enthusiasts, foodies, and culture lovers. Whether you’re skiing, hiking, or exploring the local beer scene, there’s something for everyone in this charming mountain town.